A country I would like to visit

 

Hi everyone! My name is Martina, I'm an anthropology student and I'm seventeen years old.

A country that I really want to visit is Italy. Not only for visiting, I really wanna live in that country.

I'm really interested in their culture, food and people. I would love to visit the Roman Coliseum.

Este es el secreto por el que el Coliseo Romano se mantiene en pie

But the thing that I most love from Italy is their Volleyball. They have the most competitive volleyball in the world. They have the best league in the planet. My biggest dream is playing volleyball in Italy.

Liga Italiana Femenina: Novara mantuvo su invicto con un ingreso clave de  Nizetich – Somos Vóley

Comentarios

  1. Hi Martiii, Italy is amazing and its an old country, but the landscape is beatiful, I like to travel there for the eat pasta :), mi favorite, and meet the pizza tower, and take me pictures there. How new is wanting to go to a country to play a sport, I hope it works for you at some point in your life.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My dream Job

TIME TRAVEL

The best concert I ever went