My dream Job

 ¡Hi guys! Today I'm going to talk about my dream job, this topic is really important to me because is part of my biggest dream in life.

My dream job is being a volleyball player, being paid for doing the thing that I most love is amazing 

Brazilian volleyball star Gabi: 'Brazil have something that makes them  unique'

I would love to play in any place in the world but especially in Italy or Turkey. In a lot of countries you can have a really good salary and you can have a really good life.

I'm working hard to be able to reach my dream, so I'm trying harder and harder every week.

I'm aware that for being a volleyball player you need to be really tall, but my biggest inspiration in volleyball proof that is not necessary. I'm talking about Nishida Yuji from Japan, he is a really short opposite but he can jump really high.

Yuji Nishida 西田 有志 | Incredible Vertical Jump | VNL 2021 - YouTube

I'm an anthropology student, is something that I really like and enjoy but is not my dream in this life, I'm studying this because I really love history and the cultures of every country. And is a second option for a job if the first one doesn´t work, but I don't like thinking that way. 

Qué es la Antropología? | Definición y mejores libros

I hope that I can reach my dream and all of you too.

Comentarios

  1. Hello Martina, like you I also love volleyball, and I have the same fear, that being not too tall can close my doors in this beautiful sport, I hope you can realize it, keep practicing, you can!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Martina, volleyball is good, being an athlete and being able to travel the world in tournaments and competitions, I hope you enjoy your current career so that you do it for pleasure.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello Martina, I have never played volleyball, but I have seen them a lot in the Olympics, I think that the skills of jumping, reception and strategy to achieve points make it a very complete sport. I always enjoy the games, and when a point is made it always impresses me and I end up celebrating. I really hope you can dedicate yourself to volleyball, much encouragement!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello Martina. Volleyball its one of the most entertaining sports for me, though maybe you are not too tall, if you work hard enough you can go very far. I have a friend that loves volleyball with all his heart and in general is a very short person, despite that he is so good in this sport, i think that he actually plays in a volleyball team. I Hope that your dreams comes true.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi Martina, I play volleyball as a hobby and I like it a lot. It seems very cool to me that you want to develop in this sport in your life, I hope you succeed!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

TIME TRAVEL

The best concert I ever went