TIME TRAVEL

 Hello guys! Today I'm going to talk about Time Travel and if I like to travel to the past or the future...

In this case, I would choose travel to the past (something like "Back to the future"). Because I don't really wanna know what is going to happen in the future, maybe I'm gonna be disappointed.

I would Like to go to some historical fact, maybe to French revolution, or when Martin Luther publish his 95 thesis against the catholic church, or the first time that women could vote.

Efemérides IMPCH | Martín Lutero publica sus 95 tesis – Iglesia Metodista  Pentecostal de Chile

I choose things like this because this things make part of our history and change the course of what was established, they were completely revolutionary. And some of it have consequences in the actuality.

Revolución Francesa: Qué es, año, resumen, causas y etapas

I don't think I would like stay in those times, first of all, it's not going to be the same as confortable as the actuality, I'm not going to have my family, and the other thing is that I'm a woman and in those times being a women is way more complicated, restrictive and dangerous that in the actuality. 

A 70 años de la obtención del voto femenino: Activistas feministas  reflexionan sobre la lucha sufragista y la actualidad - Red Chilena contra  la Violencia hacia las Mujeres

So I prefer the actual time, it's really confortable, it's modern, I have a family and some friends, women can be independent of men, of course this society still have a lot to work on, but is fine compared to other times. 



Comentarios

  1. I like how you think, it would be amazing to see an historically moment but staying in the past almost without rights as a woman? never, i also prefer living in the actual time :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. See an important event of the history like a decisive battle of a war with your own eyes, that would be amazing, but i also find your choice about Martin Luther an interesting one

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello there Martina, is so interesting the reasons that you describe in this blog for travel to the past, I think that moments so decisive in our history deserve to be observed with our own eyes or even be a part of it. Our history like women isn´t so friendly, but yes, at least today is more comfortable c:

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi martina! I fully agree that these events marked our present and as women the present is the best we have so far, I hope it advances much more.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My dream Job

The best concert I ever went