The best concert I ever went

 

Hi everybody! Today I'm going to talk about the best concert I ever went

This concert was in 2018, I went to see Harry Styles with my Sister and my Aunt. It was called the "live on tour" this was one of the best experiences of my life. 

Sign Of the times - Harry Styles live in Chile (25/05/2018) - YouTube

Harry Styles is a British pop artist. He is an actor too, he act in different movies like "Dunkirk" and "Don't worry darling" and he is a ex-member of the boyband "One direction" he's also 29 years old.

Don´t Worry Darling": la polémica película llega a streaming - Espectáculos  Mendoza

I think the atmosphere of the concert was very energetic, all the people was very excited to see Harry but all the people was very respectful and organized.

One of the best things in the concert was when he sang "Meet me in the hallway" and all the people in the concert turn on their phone flash. It was a wonderful view. I also love the song "Sign of the times" that song has powerful lyrics. And of course he sang "What makes you beautiful" from One direction, that was very nostalgic.  This concert was a total 10/10

Harry Styles On Tour — May 25, 2018 → Harry Styles / Live On Tour in...

Comentarios

  1. Hi Martina, I´ve read your blog and I really enjoy it, all the words with that you describe the concert makes me feel like I went to it, and I´ve forget that Harry was part of One direction, thanks for remind me!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi, i'm so happy for u!! i love one direction since 2012 but i never have the chance to see them, you were so lucky to see harry so close :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Martina, I also like Harry Style and I imagine that was a incredible experience! He is a big artist.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi, I imagine how incredible that concert was, a friend of mine went and said that the oufits of the people who attended were euphoric and colorful, personally I didn't go but I did see your movie called Don't Worry Darling, a very good actor and I imagine that the same singer.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My dream Job

TIME TRAVEL