MY FAVORITE ANIME

 Hi everyone! Today I'm going to talk about something really fun, my favorite anime.

This anime is called "ONE PIECE" I don't know if you have been heard about this show, but I´m gonna introduce it to you.

This is an anime that is inspired from the manga of one piece, written by Eiichrio Oda in 1999. This anime is about pirates that travel to the sea looking for the one piece (no one knows what is) but it is assumed that is treasure from the King of the pirates. And the one that finds the "one piece" is going to be the new King of the pirates. Our main character is Monkey D. Luffy, a 17 year old boy who wants to have a crew of pirates (in Japan to your closes friend you call them "nakamas") and become the king of the pirates. Luffy ate one of the devil fruit, the "gomu gomu no mi" so all of his body is made of gum. The anime has more than 1.000 animated chapters.Esta teoría explica qué es el One Piece y para qué sirve

In the actuality Luffy have 9 nakamas: Zoro, Nami, Usopp, Sanji, Chopper, Robin, Franky, Brook and Jimbe, They are call the "Mugiwaras" (Staw hats) and the anime show us their adventures in the sea. 

Luffy also has two brothers: Ace and Sabo. They are not brothers who share the same blood but they drink a glass of sake and become brothers.ONE PIECE-HERMANOS DE SAKE | Ace sabo luffy, One piece manga, Ace and luffy

My favorite scene is when all the mugiwaras go to save their nakama Robin, this show us how important is having friends in our life. 

Pin by Towa Matu on op | One piece tattoos, Manga anime one piece, One  piece comic

And my favorite character is Tony Tony Chopper, he is a reindeer that can talk because he also ate a devil fruit, he is also the doctor of the crew.Doctor Chopper

Comentarios

  1. Hi Martina, I listened before about this anime, but for the extension of the chapters I don´t start to watch it, but your description and introduction to the anime make me want to see it, thank you for sharing!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Martina, your anime looks very good, personally I don't like them but they have been in fashion lately and they have very good dramas, or so I've heard.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Martina, i'll admit i've heard about one piece and i like anime but it's so longgg, i just can't watch all the episodes but i want to do it someday :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Martina, wow this anime is great, I started watching it recently and I loved it!!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My dream Job

TIME TRAVEL

The best concert I ever went